Updated to reflect Maxim Group analyst comments on second page.
For investors, the question is how they can tap the buzz of the "Lin-sanity" that's swept across the New York metro area and the basketball world. Increasingly, it looks like the Lin-based Knicks winning streak may come at the perfect time for Madison Square Garden, while providing a dent to Time Warner Cable (TWC) shares.
|Jeremy Lin has led the New York Knicks to five straight victories.|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV