LAKEWOOD, Colo., Feb. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Einstein Bros. Bagels is offering a sweetheart deal to Portland bagel lovers this Valentine's Day: Free heart-shaped bagels at participating Einstein Bros. Bagels locations in Portland on February 14, 2012. No purchase necessary. Limit one per customer. Available while supplies last.
In addition Einstein Bros. also announced three kettle-style bagel varieties that will be added to the menu. After requesting customer feedback via a Facebook poll, it was determined that Everything, Plain, and Sesame varieties of Kettle-style bagels will be added to the menu at all Portland Einstein Bros. locations by May 31.
"This Valentine's Day, we wanted to find a special way to share our love of Einstein Bros. fresh-baked bagels with our Portland customers," says Jeffrey O'Neill, chief executive officer, Einstein Noah Restaurant Group. "From fresh-baked to kettle-style, thin to gourmet-topped, we pride ourselves in offering a variety of bagel styles, and this Valentine's Day, we are excited to add heart-shaped to the list."
The heart-shaped bagel is also a reminder that February is American Heart Month. During this month, Einstein's will donate a portion of proceeds up to $15,000 from Bagel Thintastic Sandwich Combos to The Heart Truth, a campaign designed to increase awareness about heart disease among women and to encourage them to take steps to reduce their risk."Einstein's is committed to offering healthier choices," said O'Neill. "We have a number of heart healthy options that are lower in calories and fat, including our bagel thin breakfast and lunch sandwiches." Portlanders can get their free heart-shaped bagel at the following locations: Beaverton, at 11625 SW Beaverton Hillsdale Highway (503) 643-2334 Hillsboro, at 1897 NW 188th Avenue, near Cornell Road (503) 629-9059
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV