NEW YORK, Feb. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- MFA Financial, Inc. (NYSE: MFA) announced today that it plans to release its fourth quarter 2011 financial results on Thursday, February 16, 2012.
MFA plans to hold a conference call on Thursday, February 16, 2012, at 10:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) to discuss its fourth quarter 2011 financial results. The number to dial in order to listen to the conference call is (800) 288-8960 in the U.S. and Canada. International callers must dial (612) 332-0418. A replay of the call will be available through Thursday, February 23, 2012, and can be accessed by dialing (800) 475-6701 in the U.S. and Canada or (320) 365-3844 internationally and entering access code 237810. Live audio of the conference call will also be accessible over the internet at http://www.mfa-reit.com through the appropriate link on MFA's Investor Information page or, alternatively, over the Thomson Reuters Investor Distribution Network at http://www.earnings.com. To listen to the call over the internet, go to the applicable website at least 15 minutes before the call to register and to download and install any needed audio software. An audio replay of the call will also be available on MFA's website following the call.
MFA is a real estate investment trust primarily engaged in the business of investment, on a leveraged basis, in Agency and Non-Agency residential mortgage-backed securities.
CONTACT: MFA Investor Relations
SOURCE MFA Financial, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV