Santorum's Michigan Mojo Spreads Nationally (Update 1)
Updated from 12:16 p.m. with latest national Republican primary race polls
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Rick Santorum grabbed a lead Monday in a Michigan primary poll and then took the national lead in surveys, a shift that may signal an ongoing reversal in momentum for Mitt Romney.
Santorum's new 15 percentage-point lead in a Public Policy Polling survey against Romney in Michigan -- where front-runner Romney's dad was once the state's governor -- showed a 30 percentage-point swing in voter sentiment since the last polls were released some 10 days ago.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV