Materion Corporation (NYSE: MTRN) will hold its quarterly conference call on Monday, February 27, 2012 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time to review fourth quarter and year-end 2011 results.
Richard Hipple, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer; John Grampa, Senior Vice President, Finance and Chief Financial Officer; Michael Hasychak, Vice President, Treasurer and Secretary; and James Marrotte, Vice President, Controller, will represent Materion Corporation on the call.
To participate, please dial (877) 407-9210 or (201) 689-8049 for International calls. A live webcast will be available on the Company’s website ( www.materion.com). To access the webcast, click on Events & Presentations under the Investor Relations page. The webcast will also be available through www.InvestorCalendar.com.
A recorded playback will be available until March 13, 2012 at (877) 660-6853 or (201) 612-7415 for International calls. Please use the following passcodes: Account No. 286, Conference ID No. 388589. An archive of the call will also be available on the Company's website.Materion Corporation is headquartered in Mayfield Heights, Ohio. The Company, through its wholly-owned subsidiaries, supplies highly engineered advanced enabling materials to global markets. Products include precious and non-precious specialty metals, inorganic chemicals and powders, specialty coatings, specialty engineered beryllium alloys, beryllium and beryllium composites, and engineered clad and plated metal systems.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV