Protective Life Corporation (“Protective”) (NYSE:PL) will participate in the Bank of America Merrill Lynch upcoming Insurance Conference in New York City on Thursday, February 16, 2012. John D. Johns, Protective’s Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, will discuss the Company’s results and strategic direction beginning at 12:35 p.m. Eastern time that day.
A live webcast of the presentation will be available on the company website at www.protective.com in the Investor Relations section. Please access the website at least 15 minutes in advance to register and download any necessary software. The presentation will be available for replay beginning Thursday, February 16, 2012 at 2:30 p.m. Eastern through midnight May 16, 2012.
About Protective Life Corporation
Protective Life Corporation provides financial services through the
production, distribution and administration of insurance and investment
products throughout the United States. It has annual revenues of
approximately $3.6 billion and as of December 31, 2011 had assets of
approximately $52.9 billion.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV