Protective Life Corporation (“Protective”) (NYSE:PL) will participate in the Bank of America Merrill Lynch upcoming Insurance Conference in New York City on Thursday, February 16, 2012. John D. Johns, Protective’s Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, will discuss the Company’s results and strategic direction beginning at 12:35 p.m. Eastern time that day.
A live webcast of the presentation will be available on the company website at www.protective.com in the Investor Relations section. Please access the website at least 15 minutes in advance to register and download any necessary software. The presentation will be available for replay beginning Thursday, February 16, 2012 at 2:30 p.m. Eastern through midnight May 16, 2012.
About Protective Life Corporation
Protective Life Corporation provides financial services through the
production, distribution and administration of insurance and investment
products throughout the United States. It has annual revenues of
approximately $3.6 billion and as of December 31, 2011 had assets of
approximately $52.9 billion.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV