"Gulf Coast tourism revenue hit a record last year and BP is back drilling in the GOM using five rigs and could add three more this year," Oppenheimer analysts wrote in a Feb. 10 report. "Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 4.1% Rated "B (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings: The company's fourth-quarter gross profit margin decreased from the previous year. BP has weak liquidity. Its Quick Ratio is 0.69, which demonstrates a lack of ability to meet its short-term cash needs. In the fourth-quarter, stockholders' net worth increased 17.34% from the prior year. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $54.02. The stock closed Monday at $47.37.
Moody's The ratings agency reported last week fourth-quarter earnings of $96.2 million, or 43 cents a share, which fell from year-ago earnings of $137.4 million, or 58 cents."MIS revenues continued to reflect significant declines in bond issuance during 4Q11," Benchmark analysts wrote in a Feb. 9 report. "However, Moody's was optimistic regarding 1Q12 and 2012, while acknowledging issuance remains volatile." Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 1.7% Rated "B- (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings: The company's fourth-quarter gross profit margins were about the same as the previous year. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $49.29. The stock closed Monday at $38.71.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV