CHADDS FORD, Pa., Feb. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Endo Pharmaceuticals Holdings (Nasdaq: ENDP) today announced that Alan Levin, executive vice president and chief financial officer, will present a corporate overview at the Citi 2012 Global Heath Care Conference on Monday, February 27, 2012 at 9:30 a.m. ET. The conference will be held at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel in New York City.
A live webcast and audio archive of the presentation will be available on the company's website at http://www.endo.com/. Click on Investor Relations, and then the link to the Event and Presentation. Participants should allow approximately five to ten minutes prior to the presentation's start time to visit the site and download any streaming media software needed to listen to the Internet webcast.
About EndoEndo Pharmaceuticals Holdings is a U.S.-based, specialty healthcare solutions company with a diversified business model, operating in three key business segments - branded pharmaceuticals, generics and devices and services. We deliver an innovative suite of complementary products and services to meet the needs of patients in areas such as pain management, pelvic health, urology, endocrinology and oncology. For more information about Endo Pharmaceuticals Holdings and its businesses American Medical Systems, HealthTronics and Qualitest Pharmaceuticals, please visit http://www.endo.com/.
SOURCE Endo Pharmaceuticals Holdings
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV