Gardner Denver (GDI) numbers cut at Credit Suisse. GDI estimates were reduced through 2013, Credit Suisse said. Company is seeing lower expected growth. Neutral rating and new $78 price target.
Michael Kors Holdings (KORS) numbers raised at Jefferies. Shares of KORS now seen reaching $40, Jefferies said. Estimates also raised on strong holiday season. Buy rating.
LyondellBasell (LYB) target raised at Jefferies to $53, Jefferies said. Outlook improving in the first half of 2012. Buy rating.
LyondellBasell estimates, target raised at Goldman. Shares of LYB now seen reaching $54, according to Goldman Sachs. Estimates also increased, as the company is realizing higher margins. Buy rating.LyondellBasell numbers raised at UBS. Shares of LYB now seen reaching $50, according to UBS. Estimates also increased to reflect cheaper ethane. Buy rating. Mattel (MAT) target raised at UBS. MAT price target increased to $36, UBS said. Earnings outperformance poised to continue. Buy rating. Merck (MRK) estimates, target raised at Morgan Stanley. Shares of MRK now seen reaching $37, according to Morgan Stanley. Estimates also increased, given higher expectations for Vytorin. Equal-weight rating. Micron Technology (MU) target raised at Oppenheimer. Shares of MU now seen reaching $9.50, Oppenheimer said. Solid analyst day. Outperform rating. Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) numbers raised at Jefferies. Shares of OHI now seen reaching $24, Jefferies said. Estimates also raised on risk of tenant rent defaults at OHI is low. Buy rating. PepsiCo (PEP) estimates lowered at UBS through 2013, UBS said. Strategy in place, but to early to tell if it will be successful. Neutral rating and $64 price target. United Technologies (UTX) added to US 1 List at BofA/Merrill. Valuation call, based on a $110 price target. >To submit a news tip, email: email@example.com.
Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV