NEW ALBANY, Ohio, Feb. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Commercial Vehicle Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: CVGI) will hold its quarterly conference call on Thursday, February 16, 2012, at 10:00 a.m. ET. The Company will issue an earnings press release prior to the conference call.
To participate, dial (888) 680-0893 using access code 94035283. You can pre-register for the conference call and receive your pin number at: https://www.theconferencingservice.com/prereg/key.process?key=PQVFT3KJG
This call is being webcast by Thomson/CCBN and can be accessed at Commercial Vehicle Group's Web site at www.cvgrp.com, where it will be archived for one year.A telephonic replay of the conference call will be available for a period of two weeks following the call. To access the replay, dial (888) 286-8010 using access code 22097403. About Commercial Vehicle Group, Inc.Commercial Vehicle Group is a leading supplier of fully integrated system solutions for the global commercial vehicle market, including the heavy-duty truck market, the construction and agriculture market and the specialty and military transportation markets. The company's products include suspension seat systems, interior trim systems, such as instrument and door panels, headliners, molded products, cabinetry and floor systems, cab structures and components, mirrors, wiper systems, electronic wiring harness assemblies and controls and switches specifically designed for applications in commercial vehicle cabs. CVG is headquartered in New Albany, OH with operations throughout North America, Europe and Asia. Information about CVG and its products is available on the internet at www.cvgrp.com. Media Contact: John Hyre, Investor Relations (614) 289-5157 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Commercial Vehicle Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV