BARNSLEY, England, Feb. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- MAM Software Group (OTC Bulletin Board: MAMS) has announced the forthcoming release of three new software applications into its range of business management solutions:
- WMS - A warehouse management system that integrates with existing MAM solutions
- EMI+ - A business intelligence (BI) application add-on for existing MAM solutions
- Autowork Enterprise - A business management solution for tire and auto service chains
Developed in line with the Group's strategic objectives, the new software will help strengthen the company's position in the UK and US tire and automotive aftermarkets and expand its penetration into vertical markets.
"Continued investment in research and development is vital to the ongoing success of MAM Software Group," said CEO Mike Jamieson. "In line with our strategic long-term growth objectives, last year we committed significant programming resources in order to diversify our portfolio and present new products to our extensive user base."
"We had an extremely productive 2011, developing inventive and purposeful applications that deliver measurable business benefits. These new solutions, which we look forward to formally launching over the coming weeks, will enable us to generate more business from existing customers and continue our expansion into vertical markets."About MAM Software Group, Inc. MAM Software Group, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: MAMS) is a supplier of business and ERP supply chain management solutions to automotive parts manufacturers, distributors and retailers. MAM Software Group provides the automotive aftermarket with a combination of business management systems, information products, and online services that together deliver benefits for all parties involved in the timely repair of a vehicle. For further information, please visit http://www.mamsoftwaregroup.com/ SOURCE MAM Software Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV