Clayton Williams Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: CWEI), will hold its annual results conference call to discuss fourth quarter and year end 2011 results on Wednesday, February 22, 2012, at 3:30 p.m. Eastern Time (2:30 p.m. Central Time). CWEI expects to issue the news release sometime before the market opens on Wednesday, February 22, 2012.
Dial In – 800-901-5213
Passcode – 95535823
A replay of the call will be available from 5:00 p.m. ET on February 22 nd until February 29 th. To listen to the replay dial 888-286-8010 and enter passcode 71844172.This call is being webcast by CCBN and can be accessed at CWEI’s website at www.claytonwilliams.com. The webcast is also being distributed over CCBN’s Investor Distribution Network to both institutional and individual investors. Individual investors can listen to the call through CCBN’s individual investor center at www.companyboardroom.com or by visiting any of the investor sites in CCBN’s Individual Investor Network. Institutional investors can access the call via CCBN’s password-protected event management site, StreetEvents ( www.streetevents.com). Clayton Williams Energy, Inc. is an independent energy company located in Midland, Texas.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV