Imperva, Inc. (NYSE: IMPV), a pioneer and leader of a new category of data security solutions for high-value business data in the data center, today announced the company’s 2012 annual meeting of stockholders will be held on Thursday, June 7, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time. The meeting is to be held at the company’s headquarters located at 3400 Bridge Parkway, Suite 200, Redwood Shores, California 94065. The record date for the annual meeting is April 13, 2012, and only stockholders of record on that date are eligible to attend and vote at the meeting. Imperva intends to begin mailing the proxy statements for the annual meeting to stockholders on or about April 20, 2012.
Imperva is a pioneer and leader of a new category of data security solutions for high-value business data in the data center. With more than 1,700 end-user customers and thousands of organizations protected through cloud-based deployments, Imperva’s customers include leading enterprises, government organizations, and managed service providers who rely on Imperva to prevent sensitive data theft from hackers and insiders. The award-winning Imperva SecureSphere identifies and secures high-value data across file systems, web applications and databases. For more information, visit www.imperva.com, follow us on Twitter or visit our blog.
© 2012 Imperva, Inc. All rights reserved. Imperva, the Imperva logo and
SecureSphere are trademarks of Imperva, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV