Ron Paul's Fuzzy Delegate Math
Updated from Feb. 10, 7:47 p.m. with further clarification of the 13 delegates from one precinct in Larimer County mentioned by Paul's campaign manager
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Ron Paul is crunching numbers using some fuzzy delegate math.
Paul's campaign manager John Tate said Wednesday that the Texas congressman was poised to pick up a larger share of delegates from Colorado than what the vote may have shown, but it appears that Paul's delegate claims there are misleading.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV