Expense Ratio: 0.42%
One Year Total Return: 6.1%
Rated "C" by TheStreet Ratings:
4. Guggenheim BulletShares 2015 High Yield Corporate Bond ETFGuggenheim BulletShares 2015 High Yield Corporate Bond ETF (BSJF) seeks investment results that correspond generally to the performance of a high yield corporate bond index called the BulletShares USD High Yield Corporate Bond 2015 Index. The fund has a designated year of maturity of 2015 and will terminate on or about December 31, 2015. The trailing 12-month dividend yield is nice at 5.30%. Expense Ratio: 0.42% One Year Total Return: 6.9% Rated "C-" by TheStreet Ratings:
3. Guggenheim BulletShares 2013 High Yield Corporate Bond ETFGuggenheim BulletShares 2013 High Yield Corporate Bond ETF (BSJD) seeks investment results that correspond generally to the performance of a high yield corporate bond index called the BulletShares USD High Yield Corporate Bond 2013 Index. The fund has a designated year of maturity of 2013 and will terminate on or about December 31, 2013. The trailing 12-month dividend yield is healthy at 4.11%. Expense Ratio: 0.42% One Year Total Return: 5.9% Rated "C-" by TheStreet Ratings:
2. Schwab US Mid-Cap ETFSchwab US Mid-Cap ETF (SCHM) seeks to track the performance of the Dow Jones US Mid-Cap Total Stock Market Index. Top holdings include Seagate Technology PLC (STX), Liberty Media Corp (LMCA), and Celanese Corp (CE). Expense Ratio: 0.13% One Year Total Return: 4.7% Rated "C-" by TheStreet Ratings:
1. SPDR S&P Transportation ETFSPDR S&P Transportation ETF (XTN) seeks to replicate as closely as possible, before expenses, the performance of an index derived from the transportation segment of a U.S. total market composite index. The fund generally invests substantially all, but at least 80%, of its total assets in the securities comprising the index. Large holdings include US Airways Group (LCC), Delta Air Lines (DAL), and Hertz Global Holdings (HTZ). Expense Ratio: 0.35% One Year Total Return: 3.1% Rated "C-" by TheStreet Ratings:
Research MethodologyTheStreet.com Ratings condenses the available fund performance and risk data into a single composite opinion of each fund's risk-adjusted performance. This allows the unbiased identification of those funds that have historically done well and those that have underperformed the market. While there is no guarantee of future performance, these Investment Ratings provide a solid framework for making informed, timely investment decisions. The funds listed below have reached their one year anniversary.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV