In the DSD segment, which is 82% of our total sales, I’m pleased to report that sales growth was above our long-term target. Though margins were pressured by high input cost, the fundamental strengths of our DSD business have not changed.
On this morning’s call, we will address the questions we think are most important to investors. First, what is the outlook for commodity cost and will we take the additional pricing to offset the cost. Next, our higher price is causing a shift to store brand or is there price elasticity in the category.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV