FLIR Systems (FLIR)
Q4 2011 Earnings Call
February 10, 2012 11:00 am ET
ExecutivesWilliam W. Davis - Senior Vice President, Secretary and General Counsel Earl R. Lewis - Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and President Andrew C. Teich - President of Commercial Systems William A. Sundermeier - President of Government Systems Division Anthony L. Trunzo - Chief Financial Officer and Senior Vice President of Finance Tom Surran - Analysts Jeremy W. Devaney - BB&T Capital Markets, Research Division Peter J. Arment - Sterne Agee & Leach Inc., Research Division Timothy J. Quillin - Stephens Inc., Research Division Jonathan Ho - William Blair & Company L.L.C., Research Division Michael F. Ciarmoli - KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc., Research Division Michael S. Lewis - Lazard Capital Markets LLC, Research Division Brian W. Ruttenbur - Morgan Keegan & Company, Inc., Research Division James Ricchiuti - Needham & Company, LLC, Research Division Omear Khalid - Goldman Sachs Group Inc., Research Division Presentation Operator
Previous Statements by FLIR
» FLIR Systems' CEO Discusses Q3 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» FLIR Systems' CEO Discusses Q2 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» FLIR Systems' CEO Discusses Q1 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV