iShares MSCI Austria Investable Market Index Fund (EWO) -3.8%
Greece's debt situation is dominating market sentiment as we head into the final hours of trading this week. In response, ETFs designed to target nations across the European continent have retreated. Funds linked to the most vulnerable countries, including EWO and the iShares MSCI Italy Index Fund (EWI) are among the most heavily impacted.
iShares MSCI Indonesia Investable Market Index Fund (EIDO) -3.3%
While Europe is taking center stage, the nation's drama is being felt around the globe. As investors pare back their exposure to risk, many are opting out of inherently volatile emerging markets. EIDO, The iShares FTSE China 25 Index Fund (FXI) and the iShares MSCI Brazil Index Fund (EWZ) are all off over 2.5%.All prices as of 2:11 PM EST. Written by Don Dion in Williamstown, Mass.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV