Bimini Capital Announces 2011 Dividend Distribution Treatment
Bimini Capital Management, Inc. (OTCBB: BMNM) (the “Company”), a real estate investment trust (“REIT”), today announced the following tax treatment for dividends paid or declared on the Company’s common stock in 2011.
|Declaration||Record||Payment||Cash Distribution||Return of|
|Total 2011 Cash Distribution||$0.0650||$0.0650|
Stockholders are encouraged to consult with their personal tax advisors as to their specific tax treatment of dividends on the Company’s common stock. The information set forth above is also available on the Company’s website, biminicapital.com, under the “Investor Relations” section of the website.
About Bimini Capital Management
Bimini Capital Management, Inc. is a REIT that invests primarily in, but is not limited to, residential mortgage-related securities issued by the Federal National Mortgage Association (Fannie Mae), the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation (Freddie Mac) and the Government National Mortgage Association (Ginnie Mae). Its objective is to earn returns on the spread between the yield on its assets and its costs, including the interest expense on the funds it borrows.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV