To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please click here.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Friday evening.
Trina Solar (TSL): "That is one of the worst stocks out there. "
Zoltek (ZOLT): "That one has already had its run. "Affymax (AFFY): "I need a little earnings momentum and I don't have it." Danaher (DHR): "You've got a good one. That company has good blood lines. I'd be a buyer." DSW (DSW): "This is an unbelievably good company. I'ts got mojo like Ross Stores (ROST) and TJX Companies (TJX)." Intuitive Surgical (ISRG): "It's heading higher. The earnings are really good there." Timken (TKR): "It's had a big run but it can trade down to the $40's. That's where I want to buy it." --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook. To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV