Accuride Corporation (NYSE: ACW) – a leading supplier of components to the commercial vehicle industry – today announced that it will webcast its presentation on Wednesday, February 15, 2012 at BB&T Capital Markets’ 27th Annual Transportation Services Conference being held at the Biltmore Hotel in Coral Gables, Fla.
Rick Dauch, Accuride President & CEO, and Greg Risch, Vice President & Interim Chief Financial Officer, will speak to the investment community beginning at 3:15 p.m. Eastern.
Accuride’s presentation will be broadcast live through an audio webcast available at the Investor Information section of the company’s website – www.accuridecorp.com. Presentation slides will be available for download at the site and the webcast will be available for replay for 30 days following the event.
About Accuride CorporationWith headquarters in Evansville, Ind., USA, Accuride Corporation is a leading supplier of components to the commercial vehicle industry. The company’s products include commercial vehicle wheels, wheel-end components and assemblies, truck body and chassis parts, and other commercial vehicle components. The company’s products are marketed under its brand names, which include Accuride ®, Gunite ®, Imperial TM and Brillion TM. Accuride’s common stock trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol ACW. For more information, visit the Company’s website at http://www.accuridecorp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV