Technology licensing and related services revenues for the three months ended December 31, 2011 were 164,000 versus 302,000 for the three months ended December 31, 2010. The licensing revenue for the second quarter of fiscal 2012 relates to the feasibility study for Ambre Energy for a coal-to-liquids project in Australia.
I would like to point out that while technology licensing and related services revenues declined for the quarter, these types of revenues fluctuate due to the nature of the licensing business. Based on our current pipeline, we believe these revenues will continue to grow over the long term.
Related to my comments earlier about ZZ, the cost of sales and plant operating expenses were 0.9 million for the second quarter versus 2.6 million in the second quarter of fiscal 2011. During the quarter, we performed approximately 400,000 of non-recurring maintenance. In December, we ceased all major maintenance and furloughed some of our operating personnel and will continue to minimize expenses as much as possible until the final commercial arrangements are completed with Hai Hua.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV