ORLANDO, Fla., Feb. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Olive Garden has long been a place for celebration and sharing special moments with loved ones. Today, in honor of the national holiday of amore, Olive Garden announced its Sweetheart Sweepstakes. Now through February 19, individuals can enter to win a once-in-a-lifetime trip for two to Italy on the restaurant's Facebook page ( facebook.com/OliveGarden).
"We value everyone as family and friends, and that means trying to make our guests' experiences truly memorable," said Jay Spenchian, executive vice president, Olive Garden. "Through this sweepstakes, we'll offer a fortunate couple the opportunity to experience everything that Olive Garden loves about Italy: the delicious food and wine, generosity and hospitality of its people and even a little romance."
Pack Your Bags for Two One winner and guest will fly into Rome, known for its rich history and architecture, to begin a seven-night getaway. During the week, winners will travel to Florence, Renaissance epicenter and capital of Tuscany, to continue their Italian adventure. The prize will include hotel accommodations and meals to help complete the romantic retreat. Olive Garden is also offering individuals an opportunity to win a daily $25 gift card to the restaurant when they enter the sweepstakes.
Table for Two A recent OpenTable survey revealed that 35 percent of diners find Italian cuisine the most romantic Valentine's Day dinner choice. Olive Garden is inviting guests to come into their local restaurant with their loved ones for a delicious Italian dinner. For a limited time, guests can enjoy a three-course meal for $12.95* which includes:
- A choice between unlimited homemade soup or salad and breadsticks
- One of five new entrees, such as Smoked Chicken Mozzarella
- One of five Dolcini desserts, such as Amaretto Tiramisu or Limoncello Mousse
- A Philadelphia couple who remembers their second date, where they stayed until closing time at Olive Garden 13 years ago, as "one of their best nights out ever"
- A Cincinnati woman who remembers her grandparents dining at Olive Garden every Friday for more than 15 years and celebrating their 61st wedding anniversary at the restaurant
- A Los Angeles couple who first met over a blind date and fell in love at Olive Garden, who now spends every wedding anniversary at the restaurant
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV