The commercial real estate company reported Tuesday fourth-quarter earnings of $79.8 million, or 25 cents a share, down from year-earlier earnings of $95.1 million, or 30 cents."We would be buyers on a significant pullback in the stock following a quarter we believe most investors will view as underwhelming," William Blair analysts wrote in a report Feb. 8. "We continue to like CBRE's market positions and the potential for solid margin expansion as the commercial real estate cycle continues." CBRE Group was upgraded to a buy from a hold by TheStreet Ratings. The company has a forward P/E of 12; the average for real estate services companies is 54.6. For comparison, Jones Lang Lasalle (JLL) and Move (MOVE) both have higher forward P/Es of 13.34 and 16.13, respectively. Six of the seven analysts who cover CBRE Group rated it a buy. One analyst gave the stock a sell rating. CBRE Group gets a B- grade from TheStreet Ratings and a $20.91 price target. The stock closed Thursday at $18.33 and has increased 20.43% year to date. -- Written by Alexandra Zendrian
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Alexandra Zendrian >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to Alexandra Zendrian.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV