Sykes Enterprises Inc. Stock Upgraded (SYKE)
- Even though the debt-to-equity ratio shows mixed results, the company's quick ratio of 2.85 is very high and demonstrates very strong liquidity.
- SYKE's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 0.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 2.7%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Commercial Services & Supplies industry average. The net income increased by 32.7% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $13.65 million to $18.12 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 53.67% to $45.85 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, SYKES ENTERPRISES INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -0.82%.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet RatingsStaff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts