Sykes Enterprises Inc. Stock Upgraded (SYKE)
- Even though the debt-to-equity ratio shows mixed results, the company's quick ratio of 2.85 is very high and demonstrates very strong liquidity.
- SYKE's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 0.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 2.7%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Commercial Services & Supplies industry average. The net income increased by 32.7% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $13.65 million to $18.12 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 53.67% to $45.85 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, SYKES ENTERPRISES INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -0.82%.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet RatingsStaff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.