Immunomedics Inc. Stock Upgraded (IMMU)
- IMMU's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 2.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 2856.6%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- IMMU has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 8.05, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Biotechnology industry and the overall market, IMMUNOMEDICS INC's return on equity exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for IMMUNOMEDICS INC is currently very high, coming in at 72.70%. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 69.80% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet RatingsStaff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts