Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corp Stock Upgraded (AGM)
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 157.57% to $28.25 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, FEDERAL AGRICULTURE MTG CP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -87.65%.
- Looking at where the stock is today compared to one year ago, we find that it is not only higher, but it has also clearly outperformed the rise in the S&P 500 over the same period, despite the company's weak earnings results. Despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year, there is currently no conclusive evidence that warrants the purchase or sale of this stock.
- FEDERAL AGRICULTURE MTG CP has exprienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. The company has suffered a declining pattern earnings per share over the past two years. During the past fiscal year, FEDERAL AGRICULTURE MTG CP reported lower earnings of $2.07 versus $8.04 in the prior year.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Thrifts & Mortgage Finance industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 432.2% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $6.72 million to -$22.31 million.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet RatingsStaff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts