2.3. The administrative, operational, tax and legal savings and other synergies, as well as the total cost of the merger (including publications, reports, auditors, appraisers, consultants and lawyers) are being assessed by BRF and Sadia.
3. General Information
3.1. Since 100% of the shares that represent the capital of Sadia are the property of BRF, there will be no change to BRF equity, or determination of exchange ratio which may be subject to comparison and/or the right to withdraw.
3.2. With the merger, Sadia will cease to operate and its shares will be duly cancelled, in accordance with Article 226 of the Corporation Act, without any BRF shares being granted in lieu of shareholders rights.3.3. This decision of the Board shall be timely submitted to the Shareholders' Meeting according to legal provisions. SOURCE BRF - Brasil Foods S.A.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV