TYSONS CORNER, Va., Feb. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- MicroStrategy® Incorporated (Nasdaq: MSTR), a leading worldwide provider of business intelligence (BI) software, today announced that it has been positioned by Gartner, Inc. in the "Leaders" quadrant in the 2012 "Magic Quadrant for Business Intelligence Platforms" report.(1)
According to Gartner, "Organizations continue to turn to BI as a vital tool for smarter, more agile, and efficient business." Gartner describes Leaders as "vendors that are reasonably strong in the breadth and depth of their BI platform capabilities, and can deliver on enterprise-wide implementations that support a broad BI strategy. Leaders articulate a business proposition that resonates with buyers, supported by the viability and operational capability to deliver on a global basis."
A copy of the Gartner report is available, compliments of MicroStrategy, at
In 2011, MicroStrategy continued to provide sophisticated BI platform capabilities and delivered numerous technology innovations.
MicroStrategy Empowers Business Users with Visual Insight MicroStrategy enhanced ease-of-use by introducing a new data discovery feature, Visual Insight, that enables business users to explore data and spot trends, minimizing the need for IT to create reports and dashboards. With Visual Insight, business people have the power to control the process and get answers to questions quickly and easily.
MicroStrategy Mobile Provides Extensive Feature Set for Mobile BIOrganizations continued to adopt MicroStrategy's mobile BI platform to measure performance, monitor significant trends and take business action using their iOS and Android mobile devices. MicroStrategy's mobile customers include such leading brands as GUESS?, Inc., Whole Foods Market, Herbalife, MetLife, Edmunds.com, eHarmony, and Sonic Automotive.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV