Chris Tietz, EVP and Chief Credit Officer
Mr. Tietz will serve FSGBank as EVP and Chief Credit Officer. Mr. Tietz has over 25 years of banking knowledge with extensive experience in credit administration. Mr. Tietz joins FSGBank from First Place Bank in Warren, Ohio, a $3 billion bank, where he served as EVP and Chief Credit Officer since May 2011. From 2005 to April 2011, Mr. Tietz worked for Monroe Bank in Bloomington, Indiana as Chief Credit Officer. Mr. Tietz began his career in Nashville, Tennessee with First American National Bank where he spent fifteen years, with the final five years serving as EVP and Regional Senior Credit Officer.
“In my experience with credit turnaround situations, various ingredients need to be present to be successful. These include: being able to define the issues, having the necessary capital to address the issues and most importantly, having a Board and management team committed to resolving the issues. FSGBank has all of these attributes and is committed to resolving its asset quality situation so that it can focus on returning to a profitable bank,” said Chief Credit Officer Tietz. “At the same time, we will be building a strong credit culture to ensure the past is not repeated.”
“Having worked with Chris at prior institutions, I have equal confidence that asset quality will improve dramatically under his watch and that the credit culture will be well-defined and woven into the fabric of our Bank,” said CEO Kramer.Joe Dell, EVP and Chief Lending Officer Mr. Dell was appointed as FSGBank’s Chief Lending Officer in the fall of 2011. He is responsible for all commercial line of business activities. Prior to joining FSG, Mr. Dell spent 25 years with First Commonwealth Bank in Indiana, PA, a $6 billion community bank, where he served in various senior and executive roles, including Chief Lending Officer.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV