FORT WORTH, Texas, Feb. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- RadioShack Corporation (NYSE: RSH) will host a live webcast of its fourth-quarter earnings conference call with investors starting at 8:30 a.m. EST on Tuesday, Feb. 21, 2012, to review financial results for the fourth quarter, which ended Dec. 31, 2011.
RadioShack also will issue a news release summarizing its fourth-quarter results and intends to file its Form 10-K with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission before the start of market trading on the New York Stock Exchange on Feb. 21, 2012.
The live webcast can be accessed on the Investor Relations home page of the RadioShack corporate website at http://IR.RadioShackCorporation.com.
Replays of the conference call will be available via the Internet and telephone beginning at approximately
10:30 a.m. EST on
Feb. 21, 2012, until
midnight EST on
March 6, 2012. The webcast replay will be available on the Investor Relations home page. The telephone replay will be available by calling toll-free (888) 286-8010 or by toll call at (617) 801-6888. The telephone replay passcode will be 94408578.
About RadioShack Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV