Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC ("KSF") and KSF partner, the former Attorney General of Louisiana, Charles C. Foti, Jr., report that Diamond Foods (Nasdaq: DMND) stock has fallen an additional 36% - a decline of over $13.00 per share, to $23.47 - following an announcement by the Company that its Audit Committee determined Diamond Foods improperly accounted for payments to walnut growers and after the Company released its Chief Executive Officer and Chief Financial Officer.
If you are a long-term shareholder who purchased Diamond Foods shares during 2010 or prior thereto, and if you would like to discuss your legal rights and how this case might affect you and your right to recover for your economic loss, you may, without obligation or cost to you, e-mail or call KSF Managing Partner, Lewis Kahn ( email@example.com), toll free, 877-515-1850, or via cell phone any time at 504-301-7900. KSF also encourages anyone with information regarding Diamond’s conduct during the period in question to contact the firm, including whistleblowers, former employees, shareholders and others.
About Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC
KSF, whose partners include the Former Louisiana Attorney General Charles C. Foti, Jr., is a law firm focused on securities class action and shareholder derivative litigation with offices in New York and Louisiana. KSF's lawyers have significant experience litigating complex securities class actions nationwide on behalf of both institutional and individual shareholders.To learn more about KSF, you may visit www.ksfcounsel.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV