CEC Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE:CEC) today announced that it will host a conference call with investors on Thursday, February 23, 2012 to discuss financial results for the fourth quarter and year end January 1, 2012. The conference call will begin at 3:30 p.m. Central Time and will be broadcast live over the Internet. A press release, including financial information, will be released after the market closes on Thursday, February 23, 2012.
Investors have the opportunity to listen to the call live on the Internet at www.chuckecheese.com. To listen, please go to the web site at least fifteen minutes prior to the start of the call to register, download and install any necessary software. For those who are not able to listen to the live broadcast, a replay of the call will also be available shortly thereafter and continue for a minimum of ninety days.
CEC Entertainment, Inc. and its franchises currently operate a system of 556 Chuck E. Cheese's restaurants in 48 states and seven foreign countries or territories, of which 508 are owned and operated by the Company. Additional information on CEC Entertainment, Inc. can be obtained by accessing its homepage at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV