Tredegar Corporation (NYSE:TG) announced today that it will release earnings for the fourth quarter of 2011 on or before March 15, 2012. The timing of the release will allow for the integration of financial results of Terphane Holdings, LLC, which was previously privately held and acquired by Tredegar on October 24, 2011.
About Tredegar Corporation:
Tredegar Corporation is primarily a manufacturer of plastic films and aluminum extrusions. A global company headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, Tredegar had sales of $740 million in 2010. With approximately 2,000 employees, the company operates manufacturing facilities in North America, South America, Europe, and Asia. Additional information regarding Tredegar Corporation is available at www.tredegar.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV