Cincinnati Financial Corporation (CINF)
Q4 2011 Earnings Call
February 9, 2012 11:00 am ET
ExecutivesDennis McDaniel – Investor Relations OfficerSteven J. Johnston – President and Chief Executive OfficerMichael J. Sewell – Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President and TreasurerJ.F. Scherer – Executive Vice President, Sales & MarketingMartin H. Hollenbeck – Chief Investment Officer, Senior Vice President, Assistant Secretary, Assistant TreasurerAnalystsMatthew Rohrmann – Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, Inc.Vincent DeAugustino – Stifel NicolausRay Iardella – Macquarie BankScott Heleniak – RBC Capital MarketsPaul Newsome – Sandler O'Neill & Partners L.P.Ian Gutterman – Adage CapitalJoshua Shanker – Deutsche Bank SecuritiesRay Iardella – Macquarie GroupFred Nelson – Crowell, Weedon & Co.PresentationOperator
Previous Statements by CINF
» Cincinnati Financial CEO Discusses Q3 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Cincinnati Financial's CEO Discusses Q2 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Cincinnati Financial CEO Discusses Q1 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Cincinnati Financial CEO Discusses Q4 2010 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV