For the first six months of fiscal 2012, non-GAAP adjusted EBITDA was $3.3 million compared to $2.8 million in the same period last year.
The Company generated approximately $12.2 million in operating cash flow in the period ended December 31, 2011. Cash and equivalents were $7.5 million as of December 31, 2011 compared with $4.8 million as of June 30, 2011. Borrowings outstanding under SED’s revolving credit lines were $35.3 million as of December 31, 2011 compared with $38.4 million as of June 30, 2011. The decrease in current borrowing primarily reflects SED’s lower inventory levels. Shareholders’ equity was $25 million, or $5.05 per share as of December 31, 2011 compared to $22.7 million, or $4.67 per share as of June 30, 2011.
Mr. Elster concluded, “We continue our strategy of investing for the future. The successful integration of our acquisition, which has given us a strong foothold in a strategic channel and an additional U.S. distribution center, is on track and has already been effective in expanding our customer base and providing higher margin product mix. The distribution center, located in New Jersey, provides us the opportunity to deliver even faster turnaround and superior service to not only Northeastern U.S. customers, but also to our growing e-commerce fulfillment business.”
Conference CallSED International management will host a teleconference and webcast today, Thursday, February 9, 2012 at 4:30 p.m. ET. Interested parties may participate in the conference call by dialing 1-877-941-1427 in the United States and 1-480-629-9664 internationally. For those unable to participate, an audio replay of the call will be available beginning approximately two hours following the conclusion of the live call through February 16, 2012. The audio replay may be accessed by dialing 1-877-870-5176 from the United States or 1-858-384-5517 internationally and entering access conference ID # 4506867.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV