In addition to its industry-leading collection of hotels, priceline.com's published-price hotel service offers:
- Pay-When-You-Stay®. Over 65,000 hotels in priceline.com's hotel service allow customers to reserve their rooms and then pay at check-out.
- Hotel Freebies®. Are free breakfast, free Internet and free parking important? Priceline.com's Hotel Freebies® feature shows, on average, over 200,000 freebies available at hotels around the world. Customers can search specific cities to see which hotels are offering what freebies. When a hotel is offering a freebie, the freebie also is shown right along with the rate in the hotel description.
- Hotel Satisfaction Scores and Reviews. Every priceline.com guest receives a post-stay satisfaction survey. Millions of reviews and scores from those surveys are collected and posted for future guests to review when making their hotel choices. In addition to receiving an overall satisfaction score, hotels are scored on cleanliness hotel staff, location and dining.
- Priceline Hotel Negotiator Apps. For iPhone, iPad and Android. Travelers using these apps can check out the hotels around them and reserve their rooms at great rates, right up until 11 p.m. local time.
- Tonight-Only Deals®. This service, available as part of the Hotel Negotiator app for iPhone, iPad and Android, lets customers reserve hotel rooms for check-in that same night, at discounts of up to 35% off priceline.com's everyday published rates, with no bidding required.
And, as always, priceline.com customers who want the deepest discounts on their hotel rooms can use priceline.com's Name Your Own Price® hotel service, where they can bid on hotel rooms and save up to 60% off published rates. Unlike priceline.com's published-price hotel service, customer who use the Name Your Own Price® hotel service do not know the name of their hotel until after their bid has been accepted and the transaction completed.