Focus Media (FMCN) operates an interactive digital media network. The stock is trading up 4.8% at $24.58 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 4.4 millionAverage Volume: 5.6 million Volume % Change: 56% From a technical perspective, FMCN is starting to trigger a big breakout trade today now that this stock is moving above some near-term and past overhead resistance at 22.87 to $22.98 on decent volume. Market players should now watch for FMCN to sustain a high-volume move and close above those levels to signal that it wants to trend much higher. Look for volume that's near or well above 5,595,800 shares. As long as FMCN closes near its daily highs today at 24.89, then target a move higher in the near-term back to its 200-day moving average of $26.72 or its next significant overhead resistance at $28.60.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV