American Capital Mortgage Investment
American Capital Mortgage Investment (MTGE) was formed to invest in and manage a leveraged portfolio of agency mortgage investments, non-agency mortgage investments and other mortgage-related investments. The stock is trading up 4.3% at $20.60 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 6230,000Average Volume: 114,713 Volume % Change: 522% From a technical perspective, MTGE are gapping up strong today on monster volume and breaking out above some past overhead resistance at $20. This breakout is pushing MTGE into all-time-high territory, which is bullish price action. That said, the relative strength index (RSI) reading for MTGE is now 81.88 which indicates an overbought level. There's no doubt that this chart looks bullish, but I would let this consolidate some of those overbought conditions if you're not already long this stock. MTGE is one of the highest-yielding dividend stocks; it currently yields 16.3%.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV