- The Oswestry Modified Harris Hip Score (OMHHS) averaged 92.5 points – demonstrating excellent long-term clinical implant function.[i]
- The implant survival rate according to the Kaplan-Meier analysis was 95.9% - well exceeding the 10-year survivorship threshold of 90% for implants as established by the National Institute for Health and Clinical Science (NICE)[ii]
- A radiographic success rate of 99.7% was observed by independent radiographic review.
New Clinical Results Further Distance The BIRMINGHAM HIP™ Resurfacing System From Failed Metal-on-Metal Hip Implants
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.