- The Oswestry Modified Harris Hip Score (OMHHS) averaged 92.5 points – demonstrating excellent long-term clinical implant function.[i]
- The implant survival rate according to the Kaplan-Meier analysis was 95.9% - well exceeding the 10-year survivorship threshold of 90% for implants as established by the National Institute for Health and Clinical Science (NICE)[ii]
- A radiographic success rate of 99.7% was observed by independent radiographic review.
New Clinical Results Further Distance The BIRMINGHAM HIP™ Resurfacing System From Failed Metal-on-Metal Hip Implants
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.