NEW BRUNSWICK, N.J., Feb. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ) will participate in the 2012 Leerink Swann Global Health Care Conference on Thursday, Feb. 16, at The Waldorf Astoria in New York, N.Y. Sheri McCoy, Vice Chairman of the Executive Committee, will represent the Company in a session scheduled at 9:00 a.m. (Eastern Time).
This webcast will be available to investors and other interested parties by accessing the Johnson & Johnson website at www.investor.jnj.com.
A webcast and podcast replay will be available approximately two hours after the live webcast.SOURCE Johnson & Johnson
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV