Shifting to the energy space, Lee noted that Chesapeake Energy (CHK) announced plans to slash 1 billion cubic feet of natural gas.
Dan Dicker, a senior contributor for TheStreet, said Chesapeake will need to build support from other energy companies before the cuts can make a difference in the demand structure and spark a rise in the price natural gas.
He said he's not sure whether Chesapeake CEO Aubrey McClendon can secure 6.3 billion cubic feet's worth of committements, but if he can, the move might cause natural gas prices to go up 30 to 40 cents. And that, he said, would help higher beta, small cap names like Ultra Petroleum (UPL) and Cimarex Energy (XEC).
In the final trades, Seymour said he would fade the solar rally. Najarian liked Take-Two Interactive (TTWO), noting the aggressive February call action in the stock. Finerman said she would take some money off the table in Apple. And Terranova liked Southwestern Energy (SWN).--Written by David Tong in San Francisco.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: David Tong. To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. Follow TheStreet.com on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV