To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please click here.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Thursday evening.
Frontier Communications (FTR): "I think you should be a seller. I don't think that dividend is safe."Veolia Environnement (VE): "I'd recommend a water stock... if they ever worked, but they don't." Armour Residential (ARR): "I'd rather see you in Annaly Capital (NLY). " Lowes (LOW): "I like Lowe's a lot more than I used to. The restructuring is paying off and I like it right here, right now." Standard Pacific (SPF): "I think that one could go to $7. They're getting their mojo back." Herbalife (HLF): "I think Herbalife is going higher. I like the way the business is shaping up." Magnum Hunter Resources (MHR): "Very speculative. I worry about natural gas. It's too speculative for me." Continental Resources (CLR): "You have to wait for this one and EOG Resources (EOG) to come down. When they do, buy more." Thomas & Betts (TNB): "You're done. That was a great company. You ring the register." --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook. To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV