Buyout For Thomas & Betts Triggers Shareholder-Claim Investigation By Goldfarb LLP Securities Attorneys
DALLAS, Feb. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Securities lawyers at Goldfarb LLP are investigating whether certain officers and directors of Thomas & Betts (NYSE: TNB) violated shareholder protection laws by agreeing to a buyout offer for $72 per share to ABB Ltd. Concerned Thomas & Betts investors are encouraged to contact securities class action attorney Hamilton Lindley at 877-583-2855 or firstname.lastname@example.org about their rights and remedies for this potentially low buyout.
"The company appears headed for significant growth that is not calculated into this buyout," said Hamilton Lindley. "Our proposed shareholder lawsuit seeks to obtain more value for shareholders than the current buyout offer."
Goldfarb LLP lawyers have significant experience representing shareholders and whistleblowers in securities lawsuits nationwide. Thomas & Betts stockholders – or anyone with knowledge about this acquisition – should contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at email@example.com or 877-583-2855 with questions or concerns.
Hamilton Lindley Goldfarb LLP2501 N. Harwood, Ste. 1801 Dallas, TX 75201(877) 583-2855 Toll Free Telephone (214) 583-2233 Local Phone Number (214) 583-2234 Fax Number www.goldfarbllp.comSOURCE Goldfarb LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV