- Americas: More than 600 titles were added from the U.S., Brazil, Mexico and Canada including CNN Wire, American City Business Journals, Wall Street Journal video clips, AP Photostream images, Carta Capital and Finsat News Feed, as well as 100 regional newspapers from Sun Media Corporation, including The Ottawa Sun.
- Asia-Pacific: Nearly 500 sources were added across nine countries with a focus on Australia, China, India and Japan. One hundred eighty-five sources were added from Australia, 153 from India, 70 from Greater China and 53 from Japan. Titles from this region include Time Weekly from China, Reuters Hong Kong, nine local print editions of The Times of India, and The Wall Street Journal Online, Japan Edition.
- Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA): Nearly 480 new sources were added for the EMEA region. Among those, 100 were from Russia, 40 from Germany, 90 from the U.K., 100 from France and 70 from the Middle East. Content from Italy, including ADN Kronos, was added as well as sources from Spain, Benelux, Poland, Portugal and Africa.
Factiva Expands Content To Deliver More Global Sources, Blogs And Images
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts