Glen Burnie Bancorp (NASDAQ: GLBZ), parent company of The Bank of Glen Burnie ®, today reported fourth quarter and year end earnings for 2011.
For the quarter ended December 31, 2011, the company realized net earnings of $756,000 or $0.28 per basic and diluted earnings per share as compared to net earnings of $655,000 or $0.24 basic and diluted earnings per share for the same period in 2010. Net interest income after provisions for credit losses for the fourth quarter of 2011 was $2,984,000 compared to $3,394,000 for the same three-month period in 2010.
Net income for the year ended December 31, 2011 was $2,993,093 or $1.10 per basic and diluted earnings per share as compared to net income of $2,064,785 or $0.76 per basic and diluted earnings per share in 2010. Net interest income after provisions for credit losses for the year ended December 31, 2011 was $12,786,385 as compared to $11,830,012 in 2010. Assets as of December 31, 2011 were $365,260,263 as compared to $347,067,276 as of December 31, 2010.
2011 Performance Highlights:
- 44.96% increase in net income
- 8.08% increase in net interest income after provisions for credit losses
- 18.52% increase in stockholder’s equity
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV