The BravePoint BI BluePrint provides:
- A clear cut objective of your BI project based upon needs identified during the discovery process
- A recommended best practice approach to achieve the objectives and avoid pitfalls
- A list of identified enhancements to achieve future BI needs
- Identification of business process improvements that can be addressed
- An estimation of the work required to complete each task identified in the BI Blueprint
"The BravePoint BI BluePrint approach is the result of 20+ years of expertise and experience of some of the best BI architects and business process analysts in the business," added Mr. Garguilo. "We believe such an approach is needed in the BI space and we look forward to helping our clients implement customized, smart BI solutions to gain a competitive advantage and a quick return on investment."
About BravePointHeadquartered in Norcross, Georgia, BravePoint®, Inc. is a leading provider of consulting, training, and application development to a variety of clients worldwide. Since 1987, BravePoint has applied business experience and technology expertise to improve customers' profitability and competitiveness with the use of technology.
BravePoint is a subsidiary of Chesapeake Utilities Corporation (NYSE: CPK). For more information about BravePoint, please visit www.bravepoint.com. All third party trademarks are the property of their respective owners.Chesapeake Utilities Corporation is a diversified utility company engaged in natural gas distribution, transmission and marketing, electric distribution, propane gas distribution and wholesale marketing, advanced information services and other related services. Information about Chesapeake's businesses is available at www.chpk.com. FOR MORE INFORMATIONContact Barbara WareMarketing DirectorBravePoint, Inc.(770) 449-9696 www.bravepoint.com SOURCE BravePoint, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV