NORCROSS, Ga., Feb. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- BravePoint®, Inc., leading provider of technology agnostic business intelligence (BI) and data warehousing solutions, is participating for the first time at The Data Warehousing Institute (TDWI) World Conference in Las Vegas this February. BravePoint is announcing its unique approach to BI and data warehousing implementation, called the BI Blueprint. This approach combines a technology agnostic outlook with a problem solving focus to achieve a collaborative solution that is refreshingly customer centric.
- Provides company with the planned end result of the BI project
- Lists future opportunities to build upon the solution and highlights business process improvements
- Estimates the effort required to complete each of the tasks identified in the Blueprint
"Our approach to your BI project always begins with a discovery session in which we define the required key performance indicators, or KPIs, with the stakeholders in your organization," says Michael Marriage, Principal Architect and Strategist for the BravePoint BI Blueprint team. "We are looking to uncover opportunities that will be the most beneficial to the organization. An opportunity may come in the form of a key performance indicator, an automation initiative, or even a business process improvement effort. We believe this value-added, customized approach sets us apart from other BI providers, and we are thrilled to announce our solution here at the Vegas TDWI event."
"Business Intelligence that is unique and customized for an individual organization can be a challenging and complex undertaking," says BravePoint Vice President of Sales, Sean Garguilo. "There have been applications on the market for decades that provide a one size fits all approach to this process, but ours is one of the first to provide a technology agnostic, collaborative, problem solving approach to address both present and future BI needs."
This approach makes it easy for companies to identify the KPIs that will be most meaningful to their increased efficiency and business process improvement. The process achieves the buy-in of key stakeholders of the organization from day one and provides the entire team with a no surprises path of information as the process moves forward.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV