LAKEWOOD, Colo., Feb. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Mesa Laboratories, Inc. (NASDAQ: MLAB) announced today that it will present at the RedChip Small-Cap Equities Virtual Conference. The Company's presentation will be webcast live at http://www.redchip.com on Wednesday, February 15, 2012, beginning at 12:00 p.m. Eastern time.
Mesa Laboratories will deliver a 30-minute corporate presentation. Investors will have the opportunity to speak with Company executives during a 15-minute question-and-answer session following the presentation.
To register for the conference, please visit http://www.redchip.com/virtualconference.
Mesa Labs is a Colorado corporation that develops, manufactures, and markets instruments and disposable products utilized in connection with industrial applications and healthcare. For industrial applications, which include pharmaceutical, food, and medical device manufacturing, Mesa markets quality control instrumentation and Biological Indicators. For healthcare applications, Mesa markets meters, which are used for quality control in kidney dialysis clinics and Biological Indicators, which are used by hospitals and dental offices to assure sterility. For more information visit www.mesalabs.com.SOURCE Mesa Laboratories, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV