LAKEWOOD, Colo., Feb. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Mesa Laboratories, Inc. (NASDAQ: MLAB) announced today that it will present at the RedChip Small-Cap Equities Virtual Conference. The Company's presentation will be webcast live at http://www.redchip.com on Wednesday, February 15, 2012, beginning at 12:00 p.m. Eastern time.
Mesa Laboratories will deliver a 30-minute corporate presentation. Investors will have the opportunity to speak with Company executives during a 15-minute question-and-answer session following the presentation.
To register for the conference, please visit http://www.redchip.com/virtualconference.
Mesa Labs is a Colorado corporation that develops, manufactures, and markets instruments and disposable products utilized in connection with industrial applications and healthcare. For industrial applications, which include pharmaceutical, food, and medical device manufacturing, Mesa markets quality control instrumentation and Biological Indicators. For healthcare applications, Mesa markets meters, which are used for quality control in kidney dialysis clinics and Biological Indicators, which are used by hospitals and dental offices to assure sterility. For more information visit www.mesalabs.com.SOURCE Mesa Laboratories, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV