IRVINE, Calif., Feb. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Alteryx, a leading provider of strategic analytics solutions, today announced it has been positioned within the 2012 Business Intelligence Magic Quadrant* by Gartner Inc. (NYSE: IT - News), the world's leading information technology research and advisory company.
This annual report presents a global view of Gartner's opinion of the main software vendors that should be considered by organizations seeking to use business intelligence (BI) platforms to develop BI applications. To be included in the Magic Quadrant, software vendors had to meet specific inclusion criteria, including at least $15 million in BI-related software license revenue annually, must deliver at least nine out of 13 BI capabilities as defined by Gartner and obtain a minimum of 20 customer survey responses that use the vendor platform as their enterprise BI platform. This year's Magic Quadrant customer survey included vendor-provided references, as well as survey responses from BI users in Gartner's BI summit and inquiry lists.
"We consider our placement by Gartner into the BI Platform MQ confirmation of our mission to enable customers to unlock the power of information to improve business performance," said Dean Stoecker, CEO of Alteryx. "We continue to innovate while we execute on our product roadmap. With the upcoming launch of Alteryx 7.0 at our annual user conference, INSPIRE, we are poised to deliver a truly revolutionary product that will change the face of BI & Analytics while continuing to enhance our market position."
Alteryx is dedicated to creating business intelligence technology that lets users easily invent smart and extensible software applications to solve data analysis problems and make decisions. Alteryx seeks to inspire ingenuity in its customers and associates by bringing freedom, flexibility and creativity to insightful data management tools.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV